Helpful guides and tutorials for working from home and collaborating with colleagues online.
Staff ResourcesHere are resources to assist you with working remotely and more.
Important changes to where Microsoft Teams recordings are stored!Microsoft is changing the location of Teams recordings. As of February 2021, new Teams recordings may be stored in either OneDrive or SharePoint rather than in Stream. Older recordings will remain in Stream. Click here for more information.
- Installing Microsoft Teams on Windows, University Owned Computer
- Installing Microsoft Teams on a Mac, University Owned Computer
- Installing Microsoft Teams on Personally Owned Devices
- Setting Up a Teams Meeting
- Accepting and Joining a Teams Meeting
- Creating a Team
- Checking Your Computer Hardware for Teams
- Sharing Your Teams Recordings and Other Videos in Microsoft Stream FOR TEAMS RECORDINGS STORED IN STREAM ONLY!
- Breakout Rooms Overview Video
- Another Great Video on Breakout Rooms (YouTube)
- Spotlight Tool Video (YouTube)
- 8 new features in Microsoft Teams and Outlook Integration for 2021 (YouTube)
Why use Google forms when Microsoft forms are already connected to all BJU accounts? You can even create forms that automatically send the data to Excel.
- Microsoft Forms Training (by Microsoft)
- Video on Collecting Data with Microsoft Forms (contains sponsored content). This video explains how to create a form connected to an Excel spreadsheet and more.
- Top 25 Microsoft Forms tips and tricks for 2021 – New features, hidden gems & Office integration (YouTube)
- Transferring ownership of a Microsoft Form to a Group – PDF Guide