- Please use the online form for all requests for equipment.
- Online reservations for first hour (8:00 am) should be made by 4:00 pm the DAY BEFORE the equipment is needed. (Reservations for Monday morning should be received by 4:00 pm on the previous Friday.)
- Equipment can only be used for official university business (classes, faculty giving seminars, course projects, official outreach teams, and ministries, society, etc.)
- Presentation equipment (projectors, screens) cannot be used for outdoor events.
- If you are faculty or staff, but are reserving equipment for a class you are taking, please select the student option below.
- If you are a student, but are reserving equipment for the university department where you work, use the Faculty/Staff form.
- Loan duration limits apply to certain types of equipment such as iPads and laptops.
- Equipment can be picked up in AL 207.
- Equipment must be returned on time. Other users may be depending on the return of the items. Late fees may be charged for late equipment returns. The fee is $1.00 per hour (minimum of $1.00 up to $10.00 per day). If you need the equipment longer, contact Technology Resources before the equipment is due to see if your reservation can be extended.
Equipment Pickup Hours
Monday-Friday 7:45am-10:50am, 11:45am-5:00pm. Return during regular hours.
Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm. Closed Memorial Day and Independence Day.
During holiday breaks, see our home page for hours.
- Our checkout system requires that we check out your items when you pick them up. Please give yourself a few minutes for the checkout process.
- Loaner laptops may need to install updates at any time. If you borrow a laptop, give yourself plenty of time to log in so that updates do not interfere with your activity or event.
- Some items may need charging. Due to scheduling and space restrictions, we cannot guarantee that items will be fully charged. When reserving equipment, allow enough time for charging the battery (laptops, Swivl units, cameras, etc.).
- When checking out iPads, certain applications may be needed. Apps cannot be downloaded to our iPads without permission. To request an app, click here to access the reservation form.