- Please use the online form for all requests for equipment.
- Online reservations for first hour (8:00 am) should be made by 4:00 p.m. the DAY BEFORE the equipment is needed. (Reservations for Monday morning should be received by 4:00 pm on the previous Friday.)
- Equipment can only be used for official university business (classes, faculty giving seminars, course projects, official outreach teams and ministries, society, etc.)
- Presentation equipment (projectors, screens) cannot be used for outdoor events.
- If you are faculty or staff, but are reserving equipment for a class you are taking, please select the student option below.
- If you are a student, but are reserving equipment for the university department where you work, use the Faculty/Staff form.
- Equipment can be picked up in AL 207.
- Equipment must be returned on time. Other users may be depending on the return of the items. Late fees may be charged for late equipment returns. The fee is $1.00 per hour (minimum of $1.00 up to $10.00 per day). If you need the equipment longer, contact Technology Resources before the equipment is due to see if your reservation can be extended.
Equipment Pickup Hours
Monday-Friday 7:45am-10:50am, 11:45am-5:00pm Return during regular hours.
Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm Closed Memorial Day and Independence Day
During holiday breaks, see our home page for hours.