Create and Submit your 3D print!
- Design your object using a 3D application
- Tinkercad.com: powerful and fun web-based 3D Design
- Autodesk Inventor: precision 3D engineering design (free availability for students)
- Autodesk Meshmixer: 3D manipulation and sculpting (free availability for students)
- Submit a .stl file of your design to email@example.com
- 3D print and enjoy your very own creation!
Special EventsVisit again for upcoming events
See 3D Printing in Action!
- Check out our 3D printing photo gallery!
- Watch videos of each of our printers!
What Does It Do?Watch the video to find out the different ways others have used HP Sprout!
How Can I Use It?
- Use DocScan to turn your documents into PDFs
- Use 3D Capture to aid in 3D printing
- Complete projects using HP Sprout Animation App
- Create cards, photo collages, and more!
Microsoft HoloLensSee things differently. Visit us in AL 207 for more information.
Create a 3D Print in Tinkercard
- Go to Tinkercad.com
- Sign up for your free account
- Click “Create New Design”
- Drag and drop shapes onto design board
You can merge/separate all of the shapes you have created by clicking “Group/Ungroup” in the top right hand corner.
Note: When saving an object, it is usually best to group an object as one. However, if you wish to print different parts of the object, ungrouping is the better option.
- When you are finished making your object, click “Design,” and “Download for 3D Printing.”
- Click “.stl” to download the file.
Note: If you have multiple shapes (or your objects are not grouped together), select the shapes you wish to download and check the box that says “Download the selected shapes.”
Please make sure your design says “Saved” before downloading. Otherwise your file will not include everything you have designed in the downloaded file.
- Attach and send your file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Resources will email you when your file is ready to pick up!