Get Covenant Eyes
Request an AccountYou will need a Covenant Eyes account before you can use the software. Accounts are free for all BJU students. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your BJU student email account to request an account.
Note: Your Covenant Eyes account is different than your BJU account, so the username and password may differ.
Install Covenant EyesYou can install Covenant Eyes on as many devices as you want. Use the following instructions for each device you own. Installation Instructions for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
Note: Covenant Eyes is currently not available for Linux, Windows Phone, or BlackBerry devices.
Add Accountability PartnersYou can add as many accountability partners as you want.
- Login to your Covenant Eyes account online and go to the “Partners” page.
- Click the “Add Partner” button
- Enter your Accountability Partner’s email address and select the rating of the report they should receive.
- The Accountability Partner will receive an email where they can accept your invitation. You will get an email letting you know what their decision was.
- Repeat for each Accountability Partner you have.
- If you don’t know who to add as your Accountability Partner, check with your Mentor, Resident Assistant, or Group Leader.
Note: Covenant Eyes only works when you have at least one Accountability Partner. Your Resident Mentor will follow up with you if you have not chosen one within a week of signing up.