Bob Jones University offers Microsoft OneDrive cloud file storage for all faculty, staff, and students. You can store and share your files online easily and securely.
OneDrive – Integrated with Office365 and Canvas
Why Use Microsoft OneDrive?
- Worldwide access to your files with no VPN.
- Sync selected files and folders between your PC and OneDrive to work offline when necessary. Click here for video tutorial.
- Integration with Office desktop and mobile apps so that you can directly save to and open from OneDrive.
- Sharing capabilities integrated with BJU user accounts.
- Creation of Office files directly from OneDrive.
- File versioning: previous file versions are automatically saved and can be restored.
- Two-stage recycle bin (90 + 90 days) lets you recover deleted files.
- Similar experience on both Windows and Mac OS.
- Lots of space for your files.(1 TB)
- Tight integration with Canvas LMS.
- Go to portal.office.com to get started.