Request Special Network Access (SNA)Go to support.bju.edu. In the Service Catalog double click Personal Devices and choose (double click) Special Network Access Request.
Before filling out this form, please note the following disclaimers
- Special network access requests go through a three-stage approval process that includes Student Life.
- Special network access is provided as a convenience depending on the availability of resources. Existing projects and high priority requests may delay completion of SNA requests.
- Please do not plan on having special network access until sometime after the second week of first semester or after the first week of second semester. If you have filled out a form for special network access for first semester, you do not need to fill out another form for the second semester.
- If any information on the form is missing or incorrect, special network access will be delayed.
- Information Technologies does not provide support for special access beyond insuring that access to all the requested services have been allowed.
- Information Technologies reserves the right to refuse a request that may pose a security risk.