Reserve RoomsTo reserve classrooms or computer labs in the Alumni Building, contact Mrs. Cindy Clements in the Registrar’s Office. If you would like to reserve the Alumni Faculty Conference Room follow these instructions. If you have any questions regarding the use of the Alumni classrooms or computer labs, visit Technology Resources in AL 207.
Alumni Building Classroom Technology
Alumni 1st Floor
|104||Sharp Aquos TV|
|105||Sharp 60″ HDTV|
|107||Sharp Aquos TV + Apple TV|
|110||2 Data Projectors with ScreenBeam wireless connection, Wireless Microphone|
|114||No longer a classroom|
|LecA||Data Projectors (3), Computer, Blu-ray/DVD Player, Document Camera|
|LecB||Data Projectors (3), Document Camera, Blu-ray/DVD Player|
Alumni 2nd Floor
|202||Sharp Aquos TV + Apple TV|
|210||Promethean Panel with ScreenBeam wireless connection, 5 wall monitors, Wireless Microphone|
|211||Promethean Board, Laptop|
|212||Promethean Board, Laptop|
|217||Data Projector, Wireless Microphone|
Alumni 3rd Floor
|305||Promethean Board, Laptop|
|309||Sharp 60″ HDTV|
|312||Sharp 60″ HDTV|
Guides for Technology in AL 110 and AL 210
University Computer Labs and Classrooms
When are the labs open?
Mack Library Technology Classrooms – ML1 – ML3 (Including CS)
Monday-Thursday 7:45am-10:00pm (CS-10:15), Closed During Chapel
Friday 7:45am-7:00pm (CS-9pm,) Closed During Society MeetingsSaturday 11:00am-7:00pm (CS-9pm)
Alumni Technology Classroom Al 221 (subject to availability and need)
Monday-Thursday 7:45am-10:00pm, Closed During Chapel
Friday 7:45am-7:30pm, Closed During Society MeetingsSaturday 10:00am-5:00pm
Fine Arts Labs – FA 18 & 19
Monday-Thursday 7:45am-10:20pm, Closed During Chapel
Friday 7:45am-10:50pm, Closed During Society MeetingsSaturday 9:00am-10:50pm
Special & Summer HoursFor holidays, semester breaks, days of rest, Bible Conference, and one-night Artist Series programs, the hours are subject to change. Labs are generally closed in summer except for special events.
How many computers are in the lab?
- Mack Library Technology Classrooms:
- ML1- 29 Windows 10 machines,
- ML3 – 27 Windows 10 machines
- Alumni 221
- 30 Windows 10 machines
- Fine Arts 226
- 13 Mac minis with 4 Mac minis in the Music Library Mezzanine
- Fine Arts 18
- 25 iMacs (Mac OS)
- Fine Arts 19
- 11 iMacs (Mac OS)
- Computer Science Lab
- 34 Windows 10/Linux machines/1 iMac (Mac OS)
What software is on the computers in each lab?
- Click here to view a list of labs and the software in each one.
Where can I find a scanner and musical (MIDI) keyboards?
- Scanners are available in FA 17 and FA 18.
- Musical keyboards are available in the Fine Arts labs.
- Please do not work in the labs unless you are using the resources. The labs are not study lounges.
- Most labs have a “quiet area” where talking should be kept to an absolute minimum to allow people to concentrate. Ask a lab monitor if you are not sure where the quiet area is. If you are talking in the quiet area, you may be asked to move. Group projects should not be done in the quiet area.
- No food or drink is allowed in the labs at any time. The only exception to this policy is a sealable bottle of water, and these must be kept sealed when not in use.
- Please use courtesy when answering your cell phone in the labs. You may answer your phone in the lab, but please keep your conversations short, or leave the lab and talk in the hallway. In the library, you should leave the building before answering your phone.
- Lost and found areas are located in each lab. Ask a lab monitor if you are not sure where the lost and found area is. USB keys, wallets, cell phones, and other items of significant value will be taken to the Campus Store if the lab monitor is not able to determine their owner.
- Ten minutes before the lab closes, the lab monitor will make an announcement about the lab closing. Please begin finishing your projects so that you can leave the lab on time.
- No students (graduate students included) are permitted to stay in the labs without a lab monitor, either before opening or after closing. There are two exceptions to this policy:
- Graduate students (not GA’s) may stay in the lab through chapel if they are exempt from chapel on that day.
- Any graduate student may get written permission from his/her dean to stay after the labs close for the evening; this permission should be given for a specific day or days only, not a “blanket” permission for long periods of time.