Finishing Second Semester 2020 Information
Important COVID-19 Notice!
If you have been out of the Greenville area since March 17th and have not self-quarantined at home for 14 days since your return as requested by Dr. Pettit, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT AL 207. Contact us remotely.
Technology Resources Hours of operation
Walk-in Services and Equipment Loans: Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Faculty and Staff ONLY).
Contact Information for Technology Resources
Contact us for help with personal computing devices such as phones and personally owned laptops. Also contact us for assistance with applications such as Canvas (including BigBlueButton), Panopto, Microsoft Teams, Email,etc.
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Phone: (864) 242-5100 ext. 7723 (No voice mail for this line)
- Staff Phones: Contact Perry Wright or Ed Flower at their extensions (Check Campus Directory.)
- Microsoft Teams: Contact Perry Wright or Ed Flower (Please do not use our firstname.lastname@example.org account in Teams)
Contact Information for IT Support
Contact IT Support for issues with BJU-owned computers, password problems that you cannot resolve, reporting network outages, BJU phone isssues, and other general IT-related requests or problems.
- Hours: Until April 3, 8:00 am-10:00 pm, Monday-Friday; After April 3, 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
- Phone: Direct line: 864-335-0673 On campus: Ext. 3880
- Email: email@example.com
- Footprints ticket: Panopto Website
Important Links for Finishing Second Semester 2020
- Finishing Second Semester 2020 Canvas Course for Students
- Faculty Canvas Training Course (Contact Perry Wright if you need access.)
- Panopto Website
- Faculty Online Teaching Resources
- Staff Technology Resources
- Password Change Page