Miss a test or quiz? Stop by AL 208 to have the test or quiz proctored.
Hours of Operation
- No tests are given during the last 15 minutes of a shift.
- You must have your BJU ID or another form of picture ID to take your test.
- Your cell phone must be put away and silenced.
- Please bring a GradeMaster form for any test that requires one.
- Hours of operation will be modified during final exam week.
- Click here for a full description of policies and procedures.
Make-up tests can be taken in the testing center with the approval of your teacher. Please complete a make-up test form and give it to your teacher. The teacher will then submit the test to the testing center in AL 208. The amount of time allowed to complete a make-up test will be determined by your teacher.Contact Us
- Online testing through Distance Learning is on a first-come, first-served basis in Testing (AL 208).
- Online tests are proctored during normal Testing business hours.
- Students are to pay for their tests at the Academic Resource Center Office (AL 213) before taking their tests in Testing. The cost is $15 per test. Students can pay cash or charge their school bill.
Final Exam Information
- Students must take exams during the scheduled day and time for the class and section.
- Any changes to the scheduled day or time must be approved. You may obtain an Exam Change Request approval form at the Hub and then deliver it to your teacher.
- Further information about Exam week policies can be found here.
- Testing hours during final exam week