Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 9:00am-10:50am, 12:00pm-8:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am-10:50am, 12:00pm-5:00pm
- Saturday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
(Semester hours only. Closed for holidays and summer.)
- No tests are given during the last 15 minutes of a shift.
- You must have your BJU ID or another form of picture ID to take your test.
- Your cell phone must be put away and silenced.
- Please bring a GradeMaster form for any test that requires one.
- Hours of operation will be modified during final exam week.
- Click here for a full description of policies and procedures.
Make-up tests can be taken in the testing center with the approval of your teacher. Please complete a make-up test form and give it to your teacher. The teacher will then submit the test to the testing center in AL 208. The amount of time allowed to complete a make-up test will be determined by your teacher.
Faculty, go to the Faculty/Staff Information page for forms or click the button below for the online submission form.
Final Exam Information
- Students must take exams during the scheduled day and time for the class and section.
- Any changes to the scheduled day or time must be approved. You may obtain an Exam Change Request approval form at the Hub and then deliver it to your teacher.
- Further information about Exam week policies can be found here.
- Testing hours during final exam week
- Faculty, go to the Faculty/Staff Information page for forms.