Trying to figure out what major you should be in? Contemplating a major change?
Let Transition Advising be a resource to help you through that decision-making time. We will put you on the path for success!
The transition advisor can
- administer the Strong Interest Inventory®, an online tool to measure interests and help narrow major choices.
- provide information about different majors offered at BJU.
- suggest major options based on your strengths and interests.
- provide guidance to students who are undecided about a major.
- review your current academic progress and create a coursework plan for completing a degree with different major options.
- obtain additional resources to assist you.
- schedule meetings with faculty, alumni, or deans to assist with decisions about majors.
- assist a transfer student in transferring credits and completing a degree in a timely manner.