VPN NOT WORKING PROPERLY
- Try rebooting your computer.
- Are you running a filter (SafeEyes, K9)? Filters often will not let internet access through if VPN is connected.
- Did you change internet service providers? Some internet providers need a slightly different setting than normal. If you have not changed, or the change does not match the time that VPN stopped working, it is most likely not the problem. Visit Technology Resources for assistance.
- Does VPN connect but not display any webpages? Check the proxy settings of your web browser. The browser should be set to automatically detect proxy settings.
- If you have a different computer at home, try installing VPN on it to see if the problem may be related to the specific computer.
- If you still have trouble, visit Technology Resources.